Thursday, April 9, 2015

Guys gone bad

***Disclaimer***
In no way shape of form does this post resemble certain videos or commentary released in said videos which is based upon sophomoric female actions.

In fact this post pertains to the title specifically. Not many Ladies contain their online presence to a mere site,and I do not differ in that train of thinking(more is better,and less is less likely to happen).
Anyway I have spent a great deal of my time these last few days logged into a site which has earned a gimlet glare from an unprecedented amount of Ladies in the financial domination fetish(bet each and every Domme knows which one I am referring to).

The real reason I indulge my presence there so much,is that it has been the most successful for me in the action of acquiring servants,shocking that my appeal is better received on a site not geared to my chosen fetish over a site that is(yup I scratch my head over that one too). These last few days though have seriously tried my patience. My profile there does not spell out in direct terms that I engage in financial domination(against their TOS),but it is easily deduced seeing as I mention twice that I do not engage in training for free,but no different than other sites, male members are notoriously disrespectful in that they do not read profiles. Reading profiles is something I have taken to the podium over, many many times,yet it never changes. Could it be that I am flogging a dead nag,or that bausch and lomb could be in the market for a substantial financial windfall due to all of the males with faulty eyesight(maybe pulling that puke stick so much really does rob males of their vision).

Of course I do not ever just assume that a male has read my profile,so I generally ask point blank if they have,even those that I know for a fact have not(I inserted in the first and last sentence of my profile how I am to be addressed),so when I get a message starting out with Miss,Ma'am,or Mistress, I know that my words have gone unread. I am polite though,and point out that it is important for them to read it,in order to form an opinion of whether they are a good match for me,or if we are ill suited,yet many still do not bother ack! So dear reader can you guess how this scenario progresses from bad to worse?

Let's pretend that you cannot for the sake of my content running short. Well most often said males will start off by proclaiming that they want to serve me,to do anything for me,perform any action which will make them mine(heard that one about a thousand times,and no I am not overestimating). Now comes the butthurt part. I remind them that I employ financial domination in every single D's exchange,for I view it as simply another aspect of TPE,no not the entirety,but a part of it. Whelp,oh my gosh the tone of the interaction changes,and that is if they respond at all,so we go from begging to belong to me to static silence. Sheesh all of this could have been avoided,all they had to do was read my profile first. Something so simple,yet laziness or loss of blood flow to the top head(due to photo erecting erections) prevented it's accomplishment.

The moral of the story is once more to read read read,and for all of the douche canoes that even when caught out,lie and pretend that of course they knew about my penchant for financial domination,and definitely they are more than happy to serve in such way,yet turn tail and scamper away when the time comes to put their money where their words proclaimed intent,well,I do wish you the best in finding what your heart(not your dick)seeks,and if you just happen to stumble and fall ass first onto a cactus,it would not bother me a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment