Monday, October 29, 2012

How I view myself

Sadist what does it mean to me, and how is it that I dare to label myself as such?

Let's begin with the fact that I simply get off on the knowledge of another human being  suffering(physically, emotionally, financially) for my pleasure. It is a high that is incomparable. My juices literally flow when I am inflicting pain. To a great many this would seem abhorrent and dysfunctional, yet this is how I am wired. I cannot imagine my life devoid of this indulgence. It is not role play for me or a fantasy scenario I tout in order to line my coffers. If you are familiar with the saying "a pound of flesh or a pint of blood" you would see how it is comparative to my style, with the exception being that I would opt to take both.

One thing that is often misunderstood about me is that findom is only a small part of what I immerse myself within. Money has only the value you assign it, and to me it is meaningless. It is simply a means to an end, but the majority of males worship the green king, therefore it becomes another tool assigned to my arsenal in which to wrench every last ounce of suffering. Does it truly differ that very much from cbt, caning, or any other act induced during pain play? Of course it could be argued that pain play relies upon physical acts, yet financial domination does have the ability to inflict permanent damage just as well on a more profound level. Bruises and lacerations will heal, but bankruptcy is a bitter pill that requires years for most to overcome if in fact they ever do. I would tend to believe that findom is more cruel than any injuries sustained during play, in that it holds the ability to cripple and devastate not only 1 life, but those that depend upon that 1 life as well.

So many that come to kneel before me fail to recognize that I desire more than your money, while the majority cannot comprehend that I will not accept their physical submission sans the financial. You see boys, I am greedy, and want it all. Your physical, emotional, and financial submission. Anything less would be insulting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment