Friday, October 26, 2012

What you shall be in service to me

If you do not exist merely in the hopes of becoming my servant, then you cease to exist in my world. If you do not see your true purpose as being my servant, then you cease to exist in my world.
If your life does not revolve around my happiness, then you cease to exist in my world.
The ordinary world from which you evolved consists of those that are selfish in their desires, and these are those that have no meaning in my life.
They live out their pathetically meandering lives devoid of direction, like sheeple in a pasture.
They will never know what it is to be owned, to be the human servant of a Superior female who will guide them in the direction that suits her life best.
Your existence based upon her whims.
You life lived for her solely.
Relinquishing all of your selfish wants, and replacing them with servile dedication to her and only her.
Never a day shall pass that you do not give thanks that you have been accorded the honor of her presence in your life.
Never a day shall pass spent with a single moment of doubt or regret that you have placed your life in her hands.
Always grateful that your pitiful existence is somehow of use to her.
Never shall you question her commands for she knows best.
Always promptly complying in obedience.
Never shall you disobey, for to be banished from her world is more cruel than death.
Your place forever upon your knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment