Monday, October 29, 2012

Who holds the reins

Unfortunately some believe themselves above their station within exchanges, and require a set down. At no time, atleast with me shall a male call the shots, or make demands of ME. I and I alone decide the progression of events, and so be it if that means $ is left on the table. Perhaps I have not stressed enough that I do not bend over for males. Every moment of my attention is earned, not a given nor a purchased right.

Quite simply, if you a male does not like my approach or style, they are free to allow the proverbial door to slam them in the ass on the way out. Nothing will earn you the disgrace of being blocked quicker than attempting to call the shots with me.

Each lady has her personal style, and that is wonderful, but it is oftentimes forgotten that each lady is not a carbon copy of another, therefore while some may go along with pushy behavior, or jump through hoops for revenue, I WILL NOT. There is only one way to service with ME, and that is the one I pave. Keep this in mind when deciding to initiate contact with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment