Monday, October 15, 2012

something that made me smile

As this is my blog, I wanted to post a little something that made me smile. My pet was given the task of composing a poem in my honor, which pleased me greatly in that he put forth time and effort into the completion of that set before him.

Goddess is someone for whom I care

and obey and submit as is my desire

she demands obediance as is her right

and I endevour to please for that is my pleasure


The desire to please her grows

Even as my submission expands

My desire to meet the task grows

Her pleasure at my success is my own pleasure


As the caretaker of her cock

it is Goddess's pleasure to have it locked

For her enjoyment she teases

My enjoyment is as she pleases.




She keeps me as her locked cuck

At home in his device and panties

While she enjoys the deeds of love

as others she allows into her panties

No comments:

Post a Comment