Monday, March 25, 2013

Showing your submission, not your ass

Today I am going to sketch a brief outline of how to approach me with positive or negative results.

If you come to me straight away begging to serve me, I am going to assume that you have done your homework on me, and grasp my expectations for those serving me. Let me give you an example of a  typical exchange I go through daily. "Mistress I wish to serve you", now I am going to ask why you chose to contact me out of the sea of ladies in the scene. The most often used reasoning is that I am so lovely and that they appreciate my views on domination, which brings the next line of questioning. "In what manner can you be seen as an asset within my life?" Now this is where things tend to go askew, and my interest in this interaction abates. I have received ass pics in response to this question along with a myriad of smart ass or what they view as a humorous come backs, which leads to me blocking any further contact, due to the fact that I have no interest in speaking with those whom appear to be lacking in intellect. Those that have their wits about them would recognize that when I ask how you will be an asset in my life that it is a gentle cue to tribute, not an opening to relay all of your fetishes, or how you crave to clean my kitty or to lave my ass, especially seeing as my profiles all state that I do not engage in any type of sexual activities with those that serve me.

Some males are now scratching their head thinking how are they to impress me with how wonderful they are if I am not interested in seeing pics of their privates, or being molested with the morsels of information about their filthiest fantasies. Simple pets. Think to the saying about the meek inheriting the earth. Come before me displaying humility, and you are more likely to engage in an actual conversation of worth with me. Be able to speak with me outside the fetish desires, for I enjoy coming to know an individual, rather than only that which gains a rise from them. Have the preparations made beforehand to set a tithe at my feet sans me asking, and for the love of all, do NOT ask me how much you should send. The initial tribute amount is always decided upon by the pet. If you are cheap it will be apparent, just as if you are broke that will be reflected as well. Some fear that if they send a substantial amount that I am going to immediately demand more....alas I am not. A pet that truly desires to sacrifice and suffer for me will gift me with the amount that they can relinquish to me without me prompting them. This is the type of behavior I expect from a male who has any type of experience serving a lady who employs findom, as I am not the type of Domme whom exerts force to receive the bounty of adoration heaped upon me. All that is given must be done of free will with a clear decision to do so.

I realize that some of you are nervous and fearful of making mistakes when speaking to a Domme, so take a moment to compose yourself, and breathe before initiating contact. Make the most of your opportunity to display that you are a truly submissive male instead of a selfish fetish boy, and remember that most of us do not bite hard the first time you find yourself kneeling before us ;p

All that I have shared within this post is based on common sense if you think about it. I mean would you approach an unknown lady on the street and ask her if she wants to see a pic of your penis...ummm bet you wouldn't, nor would you attempt to get to know a lady by telling her all of the activities that turn you on. A D's relationship requires the same time and effort that a vanilla one does. It does not occur overnight, and impatience will spoil the chances all together. Think before you type, and by all means do not allow your little head to do the speaking when you are in the presence of a lady.




No comments:

Post a Comment