Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What findom is to me

Many times I am asked what is findom in my estimation. Well here is my answer, which may not align with yours, but then it is of my mind and creation. To some it is a game played with seductive words, and erotic enticing visual images. One where the victor is undecided as each side parries to attain their objective. Bilaterally the objective is the fulfillment of desires, whether it be for cash or cum. In the end ideally an exchange of power(money) and pleasure(release) is relinquished. Needs and requirements met for both. End of game til next the hunger arises.

 To others it is a decision and commitment of lifelong intent. A journey undertaken which is paved with trust, time, and effort. A partnership where one is led, and one leads. One becomes a living breathing extension of the other. Symbiotic in their desires. Desires that are based upon the wants of one, which pleases both.

 My definition falls within the gray aspect. It is a combination of eachdescribed. A seduction of the senses leading to a sincere pledge of servitude is my goal. My agenda simple, one where I set out to bring to me those that see not the end of a game, but those that relish the duties of pleasing me in service. My words are their guide to life, with my happiness becoming the fuel which feeds their efforts. A relationship in which they strive to lay all that I deserve at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment