Friday, May 12, 2017

"Scammed" by a FinDomme

Recently I have taken some flack over my views of no pity for submissive males getting "scammed" by faux FinDommes, and wanted to take a moment to clarify my position a bit.

To begin with, I have all sorts of compassion for submissives whom have been abused by supposed dominants whether that be by failure to respect a safe word or agreed upon limits, so no I am not without regards for submissives in that sense.

Here is where my sense of compassion ceases "I paid a female for a session, and she skipped out with my money" Is the male in question entitled to righteous indignation for not receiving a service he paid for...sure, but is he absolved of all fault in the situation, NO. At this point one must ask of him, did you perform your due diligence by researching the female in question? Did you google her, read her twitter feed to see if there are complaints lodged against her? Did you google reverse her image to ascertain if she is the woman in the photo? If the answer is no, no, no...well than own up to your ignorance, cause you played a part in being scammed.

 Ok let's look at this scenario with a finer eye. A submissive serves, a submissive does not receive service. A fetishist on the other hand purchases services, so it is not a submissive being scammed, it is a fetishist. Fetishists are self-serving, therefore they do not touch on my tender side. A fetishist is seeking to feed his desires alone, and that is selfish, so when their type makes an erroneous decision based upon the twitching of their twat waffle,
well my pity dries up like a pool of piss in the Sahara.


Does this make sense now? Can you grasp that any compassion or pity I possess is reserved for those deserving of it? I see fetishists as "victims" by choice in this type of scenario. They choose not to research the female in question, instead they allow their dicks to make the decision, and sometimes they get burned to the core by doing so. Do they learn from it though, that is the pertinent question. Do they learn to think with the big head after such an ordeal, or do they continue to skip along that same path? Why would any sane being feel compassion for a male who continues to make the same mistake over and over? If you are getting burnt repeatedly, sheesh open your freaking eyes to the error of your ways.

A submissive to a FinDomme on the other hand is not screaming out injustice because he did not get his way, why is that? Could it be due to the fact that his priority is the happiness of the one whom he offers his service to? Could it be because his offer is not motivated by self gratification, therefore if he does not receive a session, JOI, CEI, photos, or clips when he sends a tribute...he does not raise a fuss, cause he does not expect goods for cash. He gives to give,
not to receive. Pontificate upon that!

Do you see the distinctive difference between why a submissive would be worthy of my compassion, yet a fetishist would not? Keep in mind that I am in no way referring to offering compassion as a human being to another human being who has suffered through no fault of their own. Fetishists need to own that it is indeed their own fault if they were "scammed". Disavowing males of their guilt is enabling them, and I refuse to enable the guilty.

I do hope that my statements clarify my position at this point. Compassion for the abused, YES. Pity for those scammed due to their own dick decisions, NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment