Monday, January 22, 2018

Financial Domination is NOT a service

Welcome,welcome one and all to the musings of Goddess Sydney

There always has been,and there always will be conflict in regards to the definition of findom,and the activities it is comprised of. Now I am not claiming to be the know all of findom,or the commander of how it should and should not be performed,but what I will share with you willingly is my own personal views on financial domination.

The waters are muddy as fark when it comes to findom,and neither side of the equation aids in the solution. In fact,the in fighting is atrocious,and damn near bloody at times. My question is,why all of the anger? If you do not care to engage in someone else's version of findom,than DON'T. No one is forcing you to engage in fetish play that you disagree with,so let others be,so long as they are perpetrating no non-consensual harm.

Onto my vision :) 

*Financial Domination is not a service* 

To begin with,one must decide for themselves what providing a service is. In my estimation,service is any activity where the provider is providing a service or product for payment. Now this could be defined as

1)clips,custom or elsewise
2)cam shows
3)paid sessions in person,or online
4)teamviewer
5)selling photo sets,socks,stockings,panties,urine,saliva,foot dust etc... 
6)phone sex ie NF or other such venues of revenue

None of what  I listed above falls within what I would define as financial domination. I am not saying that it does not have it's place or purpose,but it all boils down to a provider providing a service,rather than a dominant being served by a submissive. You are more than free to disagree,and that is all well and dandy,ya won't hurt my feelings if you think that I am in error,but in that same vein,respect my right to my opinion as well.

So,what exactly is financial domination than? I am old school when it comes to how I operate in my fetish play. I actually expect and require submissives to serve without the enticement or promise of treats. I do not operate under the "you scratch my back,and I will scratch your back" premise.  Service truly is the reward for serving,and if you cannot see that,than you are definitely not the type of male I want under my control. Financial domination is about money and control. I control the submissive,and their money. It really is that simple. 

My honored servants adore,worship,and tribute me willingly,and with open hearts. They do so with selflessness. Worthwhile service is not based on personal gain. It is not performed as a client who expects to receive their monies worth. It is not about jacking off either.

It is ok to be 

1)a service provider
2)a customer

The only time I am ever in disagreement with the above statements is when someone tries to label providing a service or purchasing a service as financial domination. And whilst I will not riot or create a shitstorm over the misrepresentation,neither will I agree to a differing definition of it,so if you are coming to me as a submissive male,do not expect services to be provided to you,or purchased by you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment