Monday, April 16, 2018

Flattery does not work wonders

Hello hello little submissives everywhere who have happened upon my blog!


Are you a sly guy? Are you the type of man who tries to butter the bread with flattery? How has that worked out for you? What percentage of the time would you say that it has been successful for you? Did you get the Domme of your dreams by uttering sweet nothings in her ear?

Do you know how many males have earned the opportunity to serve me by offering me a tray of compliments? None, that is how many. Why? Compliments in my eyes, when relayed by males, are meaningless. I do not want, nor chase them. Knowing the scope of my worth and level of attractiveness means that I am not subject to being preyed upon in such a manner. If you believe that complimenting me upon the physical will garner you an iota of attention, you are sadly mistaken. The physical alters as one ages, so why would I put stock in any male being around for the long haul if his interests are based upon fleeting physicalities? That would be utterly ignorant. 

Flattery is a tool, driven by an agenda. In the findom realm, compliments are tossed about like dollar bills at a strip club. Men have deluded themselves into believing that compliments have intrinsic value. Wake up, wake up, cause they do not. Compliments are not valuable contributions to a woman's life. They are actually annoyances if not backed up by actual actions that provide enrichment tangibly. 

Discerning women do see through this ploy. They know full well that men will attempt to grease the wheels to gain entrance attention. My question is, when will you realize that you are trying to lead someone to a well from which they do not want to drink ? Get better, get smarter, get real!


No comments:

Post a Comment