Sunday, April 1, 2018

Women do not want to be your comfy old slipper

Welcome all to the world where Goddess Sydney shares her words of wisdom!




Something that I am most definitely not, is your comfortable old pair of slippers just waiting for you to have use for me once again. 

I know that some of you are shaking your head saying "what the crap is she talking about?", so I am going to enlighten you in regards to the point of my post today.

There once was a male (not naming and faming him) who only came knocking at my inbox when he wanted to make use of me, and any other time he would ghost me like a sonofabitch til that time popped up again. Do you know why this pisses me off?

1)I do not appreciate males attempting to use me for their own personal gain..I know that you are laughing now, cause holy shit, isn't that what a FinDomme does to males, and the answer is more complicated than a simple yes or no.

Yes I use males for my own financial gain, but with that gain, I also expect them to follow my rules of domination, which means a)keeping in regular contact b)giving me priority in their lives c)completing all assigned tasks d)not being selfish or self-centered. Yup that is surely a butt load to expect isn't it?

What they gain from the experience is my level of control. They are free to relinquish control over that tight rope they walk in everyday life, and just give in to their desires of submission, which in turn promotes happiness for them. 

Are you beginning yet to grasp why I am peeved?

Let's digress.

2)Now not only does this male fail to keep in contact, but he is miserly with tribute, when I know full well that he spends three times as much on his own comforts than my own. Hmm does that sound like selfish and self-centered behavior? 

3)I have been so very kind in giving this male chance after chance to alter this undesirable behavior, yet it continues. I am not patience eternal, nor am I your Mother who will love and forgive you anything. I am a human being like any other (well I do consider myself pretty damn special :) which means, that even I am going to get fed up, and cut ties with those that lack basic appreciation of me. Sounds fair doesn't it? I think so. 

***Bottom line: Regardless of what role you play in my life. If you do not, cannot, or simply will not care for or about me more than you do yourself, than I do not want you playing any role in my life period.***

No comments:

Post a Comment