Thursday, April 5, 2018

Human trafficking laws will effect all sex workers

Welcome to the blog of Goddess Sydney Claire 





I had no intentions of typing up a post today, but in light of the recent SESTA/FOSTA laws awaiting a final signature to enact them into law, I felt that I needed to take a few moments to make absolutely clear my thoughts and intentions in regards to the subject.

If you are not US based, you may not have heard of these possible new laws. They were supposedly created in order to cut down on human trafficking, which remains a concerning issue even in this day and age. I am in agreement that human trafficking is a horrid practice which must be stopped, but I will not concede that the means and measures of doing so should in any form punish those that are not perpetrating it. Why should any one person be penalized for an act that they have not committed? Many will argue that the ills caused to a few for the benefit of the many is just cause, but is it really? Do you see the far reaching ramifications of this type of mindset? I hope so, but I fear that most do not.

Of course legitimate sex workers are against human trafficking, but when laws come into place targeting ALL sex workers, it becomes a shitstorm of astronomical proportions!  Some of the very people who voted upon the passage of these proposals do in fact avail themselves of the services of sex workers. How hypocritically ironic is that? 

There are petitions circulating asking that these proposals do not be enacted into law, which in all good conscious should be signed by you. As I stated above, this will avalanche until it prods into all walks of society. Doubt me? Take a look at the new policies of skype. As it stands, if you and your significant other are separated by distance, and want to engage in watching each other masturbate, or even talking naughty to each other using their service, than you will be banned. Isn't that lovely? This will eventually broach into your life, so it is in your interests to act preemptively.

Fetlife has recently apprised members of their stance in relation to the proposed law, and have decided upon the action of banning findom activities from their website. It is their right to take this action, but what they are purposely overlooking, is that findom is NOT about sex. It never was, and those that make it so, are taking fate into their own hands, but regardless, there is so much hatred for findom on the site to begin with, that it is not surprising to me that they would ban it. How many of you actually thought that findom was about paying for sex? 

Having said all of that, I want to shine light upon my own practices, so that no grey area can be slid into. 

I do not offer or engage in ANY sex acts with the submissives that serve me. Now this is definitely separate from the lifestyle submissive who serves me, and has served me for 13 years. He is exempt, and NO I am not taking on any other lifestyle submissives, only financial servants. Is that crystal clear?

I am a law abiding citizen of the US, which means that NO I will not 

1)Nude facesit with my pay pups
2)Engage in oral or anal, nor vaginal(with my female pay pups) sex with my pay pups
3)Engage in sounding, catheterization, or any activity which involves me touching a pay pups penis or vagina

The state of Kansas defines sex acts for money as prostitution, which is illegal, and I will not place myself in jeopardy for any male's desire to get off, so do not come to me with that type of expectation. Just know that your tribute freely given to me is a gift, and not payment for sexual services, else it is you scamming yourself. I will never provide sexual service for payment.

That is all for today, back to the regular pervy programming :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment