Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Asexual bdsm for me

Welcome one and all to the musings of Femdom Goddess Sydney Claire


 I find myself posing an internal query. The question in reference is, why are so many people offended by the fact that bdsm is not sexual for me?  I find the majority whom take offense to be male. They lack understanding of how something they sexualize highly, can fail to rate on another's scale of orgasm inducing.

Something to always take into account, is that people are not the same across the board. This often gets forgotten when one is immersed within their own philosophies, almost to the point of straight up narcissism.  Human beings are most comfortable existing in an echo chamber, where all others share their views, so when someone comes along and challenges that stance, fireworks explode. How dare someone not agree with them, or damn their audacity to choose what suits them personally rather than agreeing to the general consensus!

I enjoy bdsm proclivities very much. I am a sadist after all, but I do not physically get off from it. I do even not masturbate thinking about it. I understand that many do, but that just isn't me, and the point of my life, is to be me. 

I am not here standing on a pulpit preaching that everyone should adopt or emulate my stance, but what I am advising, is that people should never assume or demand that others buy into their version of group think in order to fit in with the crowd.  I am a strong minded mature woman, who knows exactly what she seeks to gain from bdsm, and I refuse to alter myself for anyone. I am not here to fit in. I am not a follower, or a sycophant to the demands of male demanded sexuality practices of women.

To recap for those in the back who require a dumbed down explanation.

1)Bdsm is NOT about sex for me
2)Bdsm is NOT about sex with me
3)I do not want to have sex with you (nope not any form of it)
4)I do not want to see or touch your dick
5)I do not want to see or touch your asshole
6)I do not want to help or watch you jack off
7)I am not going to masturbate for you, nor share visuals of my vagina with you

In my femdom world, submission is not about sex. It is about service.

No comments:

Post a Comment