Saturday, September 27, 2014

Service Guru informercial for the day

Are you tired of being passed over,kicked to the curb,or not even noticed at all by the gloriously gorgeous ladies of findom? If so my boys I am here to help you out.

Now take a seat,cause the ride is a bit bumpy and fraught with the winds of denial.


1)Your approach is the beginning of it all. It can either fan a flame or find you banished to the vanishing isle. Being such a compassionate guru I am going to show you the do's and do nots.
Okie Dokie here we go.

Do be polite when contacting a Domme. Examples "Lovely day to you my Lady","Good morning(afternoon,evening) Madam,Miss etc... my name is (insert your name),and I would like to take this opportunity to relay my appreciation for you as a dominant Lady,and hope that you will accept a token(tribute) as a sign of my sincerity". " I wanted to take a moment to relay to you my appreciation for the obvious hard work crafting your profile,and the dedication towards your skills as a Domina,in the hopes that you would allow me the honor of coming to know you"

Do not initiate contact in this manner. "Hey babe you are so hotttt,you make my cock wave hello" or "Yo momma you r da shit,how bout u make my fantasies rl?" or even "hi here is a pic of my dic,what do you think?" Yup true story,I have had these exact sentiments shared with me,do you think these individuals are serving me??? Oh and for the love of all that is real,do NOT copy and paste messages,especially if you are forgetful and leave the last ladies name in the introduction!

Dear boys there is a reason why you are not getting anywhere close towards engaging in a D's relationship,much less a vanilla one. Try a little something something for yourself next time. Try talking to the female you approach just as you would one you met in the middle of the day on a sunny street. Now does this include blinding her with the sight of your one eyed willy(hope not,cause you most likely cannot afford bail money). Do you look her in the eye and start sprouting how you want tied down and strap on fucked like an animal in heat (ouch does your head hurt from hitting the pavement after she racked you?) Do you offer her cash to see her tits and bits(sheesh have your balls ever came back out after the last kick)


The point boys is that you have to start learning from your mistakes. Man up,and realize that life does not revolve around you or your penis,no matter how much you love it doesn't mean that others give a fark that it exists,see?? You in fact do possess the power to start over,and do it the right way.
If you want to impress a Lady,then you are going to have to think with the head on your shoulders,not the naughty one that gets you racked ok? An introduction is what sets the tone for your relationship,so remember keep it clean,polite,and most of all respectful.

That is all for today,back to your regular perving pleasures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment