Sunday, December 6, 2015

Creature comforts

From the title you may freely assume that I enjoy creature comforts,and you would be correct. I like to be comfy,cozy,and all around at ease,yup I do. I enjoy soft woolly socks in the winter,and thin silky ones in the summer,and shoes that make my feet feel like they are walking on a cloud,which is why you see so very few photos of my feet in heels. Heels are pure torture on divine feet. They squish,they pinch,they simply hurt,and I don't enjoy the experience. That is why I make a point of announcing that I WANT more socks,and boots,and you as admiring gentlemen should be filling my inbox full of gift cards to provide for my desires,after all that is unless you are a selfish user just perving my words and photos for your own pleasure rather than with the pure intent of pleasing me. Which are you? The lack of gift card notifications tells me exactly which one you are. Fix that NOW!

My comfort should rank as a supreme priority in your estimation if you ever hope to attain a place in my graces. For quite awhile now a trend has been prevailing where you males believe that your wants are a deciding factor in service,they aren't. By that what I am saying is that your selfish dick designs need to be eradicated. Making your Goddess happy is what matters,rather than what makes your dicklette ooze. She > He and I > you. Come humble,come correct to my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment