Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Straight up serious about my motivation

The reputation of findom gets blacker everyday sadly. I understand why,but that does not mean that I choose to like it,or even engage in the behaviors which soil it irreparably. Even I cannot right the wrongs :(

What I will do though,is to always be upfront and honest about my expectations and motivations.

*From day one I have maintained that to stand any chance at serving me,that a male must willingly tribute. Gifts make me happy,and that should be of supreme importance to any male hoping to be well received.

*I make no secret that I am not your bestie,and never will be. Friends are friends,and a Domme/servant relationship falls outside of that scope for me. That does not mean that I do not have manners or compassion,just that I do not muddy waters. Of course I develop deeper bonds with some over time,and display kindness,but never before you have proven yourself to me.

*I will never lie in order to gain a servant,nor will I offer services to entice a male.

*I will never ever allow my servants to see me nude,which includes photos(I do not trade them either).

*I am not all about making your cock happy,consider it a severe case of cock block :)

*I will always place my wants before you. Yes I have heard all about how a male's wants are of import,but to my way of thinking,your number one want,should ALWAYS be my happiness,therefore my wants are what should be striven towards. Stop thinking with the little head!

*I am all about control. It is a passion,and a purpose. If you cannot or will not relinquish it,then you will never serve me.

*I will NEVER meet with total strangers. No exceptions to my probation rule.


With all of that being stated,feel free to ask questions in regards to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment