Sunday, December 27, 2015

I checked my list twice

Those of you that did nothing to enrich my Christmas...well you can visit someplace warm..cause any male that had been speaking with me before the holiday and did not send a gift is now banned from my divine attention! I have zero tolerance for selfish sots period. A male's duty is to please,and you FAILED..which means you meet the definition of a loser,sorry not sorry to see you go :)

Oh and thank you to those that employed their wallets to ensure my happiness on Christmas morn,you will surely be blessed to continue providing for my wants,lucky little bitches aren't you lol.

Moving along. I have been keeping a very close eye on where my time is best spent,and with that said,new males are going to have put extra effort into gaining my attention since I am backing away from sites and venues which serve no purpose for me. It is only logical that I focus my precious time where it is most appreciated.

Now since I have your attention,aren't these new socks from my brat too cute
Unfortunately it poured buckets and buckets of rain here all day,so my new mattress set was not delivered,and that is NOT making me happy,but you can change that by sending me lots and lots of amazon gift cards :) Now get to it!! I want to wake and shop all morning,so sign into your amazon account and send to mzsydney34@yahoo.com


DON'T ASK WHY,JUST DO AS YOU ARE TOLD LIKE A GOOD BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment