Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Elite&Exclusive

If you have ever been on any of the sites I am a member of,and took a moment to look at my profile,one of the first things you would notice is that I keep my friend's lists exclusive,and rarely do you see a male included. The only males you ever see remaining on one of those lists are those that have served me well,and most times I do not even allow them that honor. One important thing for you boys to know is that my list is also a reflection of the fact that I am quite selective with whom I associate with,which in turn clues you into the fact that I am not a chaser. Meaning that I do not send friend requests to males,nor do I feel the desire to approach first,for if you crave to serve me,you will make yourself known to me,and the only way to make yourself known to me,is to TRIBUTE TRIBUTE TRIBUTE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment