Monday, May 23, 2016

Do not shit where you want to play

I have been horridly busy as of late with life,so pardon for my neglect of you readers.

One thing I would like to share today is a rather odd story of non-fiction.
A couple of months ago a male contacted me on CS..now at first he seemed fairly normal,but then after a few days the script flipped. Mind you this male had willingly sent tribute(no coercion required,not my style anyway),but then he went one day out of the blue,he sent me a message maligning my character,and person. Color me shocked at that point. Regardless of his lack of manners and decency,I did wish him well on his journey,and shoved the experience into the trash bin in my mind.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago,lo and behold a message shows up in my inbox asking how I progress. Needless to say,I was astounded at the sheer audacity this male possesses in thinking that I perhaps am plagued with amnesia or the like. Seriously like, WHAT THE HELL. Are males truly that lacking in intelligence? You tell me,if you went up to a stranger on the street and cussed them out for no obvious reason,would you then expect them to merrily wave hello,and call out "good morning" when you seen them a month later? If so,then you deserve a billy club to the head.

Of course I reminded this being of their derogatory comments relayed to me,and received absolutely no apology,not even a half ass excuse. At this time I am of the belief that he is seriously bat shit. It leads me to wonder just how many exactly like him orbit in the same sphere as me..scary is it not.

So,heads up for the rest of you,if you ever find yourself spewing hatred at me,DO NOT ever expect to come to my feet again for any reason. I bear no forgiveness nor mercy for such behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment