Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Breaching the taboo fetish of homewrecking

Welcome to the world of Goddess Sydney. Where words paint the picture of femdom reality. Join me..entertain me..obey me...and pay tribute to the divinity of Goddess!


Were you aware that I possess morals and limits in regards to femdom activities? I can see some of you scratching your balls, and thinking huh..a femdom (which most would classify as a sex worker) having morals. I bet that you think it to be an oxymoron, correct?

You would be wrong. I always have, and always will have clearly drawn lines of what I deem acceptable in my own form of femdom. I have that right, just as you have the right to declare what is off limits in your estimation. Hard limits differ in each individual, and it should go without saying that anything illegal should be a hard limit for everyone, but of course you will see some people hugging the curve so closely, that they eventually run right off the track into legal jeopardy. You do not want to be that person, believe me, so even if you fantasize about something seriously over the line, keep it a fantasy only. 

A trending fetish fantasy is homewrecking. Homewrecking has been an area where my feet would not tread, but slowly I have been pontificating aspects of it. I am not referring to the role play of it, that many poke at, but rather at the reality of plunging into it eyes open.

My issue with the fetish has been the thought that it infringes upon my moral code of bringing no harm to fellow women, but would it really be me bringing harm? I am not the one insidiously venturing online to get my jollies whilst my partner is utterly unaware of my activities. That is YOU. It is you that has made commitments, and oaths of fidelity, which are being broken without consent. That is YOU. 

Your betrayal is what makes you unworthy of your SO. Therefore I might indeed view myself as in fact aiding my fellow female by removing your presence from her life. She deserves better than you. She deserves a man who is honest, trustworthy, and capable of controlling his base instincts to stray. That is NOT you. You are a liability to her future happiness, and I would be doing her a favor by severing the bond built upon lies. Don't you agree?

Some would argue that it is kinder to allow your SO to live a lie, but is it really? We both know that you are not going to change. You simply do not want to. You like the perversity of interacting with other women in a manner that suits your sexual desires. Your heart races, and the blood pools in your groin when you think about pushing the envelop to the very edge of exposure, but are you ready for the reality of it? Are you prepared to live your life alone, bereft of a woman standing by your side through thick and thin? Do you really want to plunge into the dark icy unknown world of homewrecking? Are you ready to be wrecked?

I am not talking about playing a role, or a game where everything returns to normal when you get up from the computer,  crawl into bed, and snuggle up to your SO with a raging hard on because of your nasty nocturnal habits. I am referring to the cold sheets, half your assets removed, no one there to hear you whimper in the dark DIVORCE. Where your only comfort comes from following my orders to the T. No pity, no leniency. Just you doing as told, day after day after day. You ready? You want it? You got to have it?  

Think real hard about it, because there is no going back. No do overs. No second chances for you. Tick tock goes the marital clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment