Sunday, December 16, 2018

Bitter regrets will poison your soul


You come before me lost. You come before me unsure. You know not the way to go. 

I stand before you as a living symbol of what could be. I stand before you as the breathing embodiment of Goddess.

Are you ready? Have you caught your breath...is your heart beating a staccato of anticipation? You are on the precipice. Don't look down, just close your eyes and take that step. You are ready.

I stand as the last bastion of safety in your search for the perfect Goddess. I alone stand here. Your eyes forward, you can see no other. I am the promise of purpose, the declaration of peace you have desired. Nothing and none so great as I, your Goddess.

Prostrate yourself at my feet and beg for the redemption you need. Shed the pieces of self that have dragged as chains upon you your entire life. Discard that false shell which you reflect to the world. Goddess sees you as you truly are, and finds value in your submission.

You are ready. Give yourself into my keeping. Yes I will push you. I will bend you. I will carve from you the undesirable bits, and you will be reborn as a servant of her most exalted, Goddess Sydney. You will be as never before. You will listen, you will learn, you will evolve.

Sever the threads holding you to your former self. You are ready to become...to become what you were destined to become...MINE. The sands run quickly through the hourglass..come to Goddess, lest your most poignant regretted loss at the end of your life be that of not coming to Goddess. 

YOU ARE READY!





No comments:

Post a Comment