Saturday, December 1, 2018

Goddess is your sun, moon, and stars

Goddess is your sun
Radiant and life giving

Goddess is your moon
Illuminating your path in the dark

Goddess is your stars
She leads the way

You give to Goddess

You tithe Goddess

You contribute to the enrichment of her life

Goddess Sydney Claire is your religion

Goddess Sydney Claire is your everything

Goddess Sydney Claire is All things to you

 What have you done today to make Goddess smile down upon you in happiness?

When Goddess is happy, all is right within the world. What have you done to contribute to my happiness today?

Have you sent me a gift of tribute? Goddess loves amazon gift cards most of all. Send them often and in abundance to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

Have you sent me poetry? Goddess adores the written word. I love to read the many different ways you adore and worship me. Soulful odes composed in my honor are a delight.

Have you locked yourself in chastity, and sent Goddess the key? All cocks are best when locked for Goddess.

Have you promoted my empire on social media? All males should be spreading the seed of Sydney Claire. 

Serve your purpose in service to your Glorious Golden Goddess. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment