Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Getting to know all about your FemDom Goddess

Getting to know me..all about me


Many of you gents claim that you want to get to know me prior to serving or sending tribute. I get it, I really do, and it is one of the main reasons that I began this blog years ago, and why I continue to update it to this very day.

I want you to get to know me. I want you to have a firm grasp of my expectations. I want you to be informed. It will save you so much time, if you just take the time to read all about me.

You reading up on me allows you to get to know me without ever taking up a moment of my time, and that is a very good thing. Nothing irks me more than investing my time in interacting with a male who hasn't done his homework, then bails when he finds out that tribute is a requirement, and that I take domination seriously. 

I am a firm believer in not purposefully wasting my own time, which is what I am doing when I give my time to someone who is not going to be serving me. You may be saying, but hey you could be making a new friend...whelp bb's I am not here to make friends with you. I don't need a new bestie, or a shoulder to cry on, so having males in my life who are not enriching it through sacrifice and service, is redundant. 

I intentionally point you males to this blog in the very first exchange just to avoid wasted time. Some of you may find it cold and detached that I do not choose to chit chat with you for free, but it would be inane and pointless til you have made up your mind to serve me. Once you have sent that initial tribute, then and only then will I be willing to spare the time to see what you are all about. It may not seem fair, but there are thousands of prospective submissive males, and only 1 of me, so I get to make the rules :) and you will follow them if you want to be mine! 

And now that you have taken the time to get to know me...you have my permission to send your very first tribute to mzsydney34@yahoo.com in the form of an amazon gift card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment