Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Don't be a stranger to Goddess Sydney Claire



I do not play with strangers
If you knew me, you would know that I have no desire to play with submissives whom I know nothing of. It brings me no pleasure, and it is actually a debbie downer for me.
Dominating a male that has taken the time to make a connection with me, ensures that we both find fulfillment within the exchange, and fulfillment is what we all seek is it not?

I definitely do not play in person with random strange males. 1)That is a safety NO NO for me, and should be for you as well. 2)It leaves me feeling cold and detached. Whilst some of you pisspots on the net do deserve a brutal ball busting session, I won't offer to engage in it without knowing you first. FYI I love nut busting :) so get to know me first, and I just might drop you to your knees lol!

All males who serve me are told flat out that real time will not be an option til they have served out an online probationary period, and there are no exceptions to this rule. Serving me online is similar to a courtship in a fetish relationship. You get to interact with me daily, learn my likes and dislikes, see a side of me that is not available for public consumption, and I gain the knowledge I require to break you to my bit:)

Getting to know someone is an exhilarating experience if done correctly. It is like foreplay for the mind. Take your time. There is no need to rush through it. It is definitely not a sprint to the finish line. Slow your roll, and keep a steady pace. You will get there in time. I prefer long term servitude anyway, so anyone that lacks the patience to get to know me properly is not going to last in my stable, and I would rather find that out early on, rather than wasting any of my precious time on someone who does not possess the same goal.


I understand how exciting it can be to come across someone that you really want to indulge your fetish with, but trying to steamroll your way into their presence is just not going to end up very well, especially for those of you seeking out someone to mindfuck your existence. Dommes need to know your buttons before they can push them doll. 

Yes drive by tributes, and one off sessions with slutty nuts can be fun for me, but it really isn't my preference unless it is a slut that I have played with before. I get that some of you treat fetish like a Baskin Robbins. You want to try all 51 flavors of domination, and that is ok so long as you realize that not only will it break your piggy bank, but it may sour you on fetish altogether, cause all you are going to get is a  flash bang for that buck, so unless that it really what you are looking for than I advise to avoid that type of approach. There is an upside to slutting though. Engaging with multiple Dommes ups your odds of finding that special ONE. The one that you are meant to serve long term, and that is a definite positive!

The choice of which type of Domme you serve is ultimately yours to make, but don't act like a dick when you come across a Domme that is not in to shortstack session servitude. Respect the right of a woman to decide which males she wishes to play with, and her rules of engagement.  That way, if either of you ever changes your stance, you will have left the door open to the possibility! You never know what the future may hold, so don't burn those bridges bb :)  

As always...amazon gift cards to mzsydney34@yahoo.com are a great way of saying "I appreciate you"

No comments:

Post a Comment