Monday, December 3, 2018

Wreck you, Ruin you, Fuck you up


Homewrecking
Do I really want to wreck your home life? Absolutely! I want to wreck YOU. I want your partner to see you for who and what you really are, then dump your ass in the dirt. You and I both know that she deserves better than you. If you were a man of any value, would you really be online sneaking on her? Nope. You are just another vile creature bound for indentured servitude at my feet. Vermin for me to torment when I remember that you even exist, which will only be when you pay tribute, otherwise you are not worthy of distinction at all. Isn't that right lol
Leave off if you expect to come to me with your ragtag fantasy of me trashing your wife with the entire "hotter than your wife" misogyny BS. I am never going to be that type of woman. Your wife is not the one who deserves to be degraded, or spoken of like refuse...YOU are, and I will take immense delight in making sure that you know exactly how low you are on the totem pole bb. 

Financial Ruination
Do I really want to ruin your financially? Absolutely! Mind you that there is a difference between ruined and broken. By ruination I mean to wipe out your checkings, savings, and 401K, along with maxing out your credit cards. Now that will not leave you broken. You will still be able to work, and pay off your debt. This game is not worth engaging in though if you are already broke, note I said broke not broken. If you have no assets to liquidate or extensions of credit, than you are ineligible to play. This is a big league game, and small fries cannot handle the heat, so just stay on the sidelines sweetie.

Mindfuckery
Do I want to crawl into your mind and fuck you up to the point where I am all that you can think about? Absolutely! When you are serving a Goddess such as myself, there is no need to skulk around. No other will come close to wrapping you around their greedy little fist than I. I want it all. Everything, and I will not be kind in my means of sating my desires with your cash.  

Now you tell me...do you really want to come play with ME? Do you have the balls to step into my inbox knowing exactly what I have planned for you? I hope so :) 

Start the game by sending an amazon gift card to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment