Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Findom merry go round

This past week for me has been a study in patience due to the deceitful nature of those I have come into contact with. To know me,is to know that I have always invested time in getting to know those that come calling with the supposed intention of submitting to my dominance,prior to the expectation of initial tribute,but (and this is a big but) I have found this action to be counterproductive,and in fact detrimental to my time schedule.

It is common knowledge within the financial domination realm that one should expend with a prospective submissive only the amount of time that they feel comfortable with having wasted if by chance the one contacting them is either a poor match,or a lover of lies. Generally I am a spot on judge of character when it comes to whether the person I am speaking with is going to fail upon the first task allotted to them (tribute),but even I can be on the fence when it comes to some,which in that case I usually give the benefit of the doubt. This is where change is going to be enacted,atleast with me. Have no doubt that if this new rule effects you,you will know it,for I am not shy when it comes to showing a male the way out of my inbox.

Sadly though for Dommes,there are entirely too many that will attempt to get on the merry go round of financial domination sans a ticket. They will claim that either a)they need to get to know you or b)that you are only in the fetish for the money. In response to (a) I am more than willing to spend time "getting to know" each other,after you have shown me that you are capable of seeing to the fin side of the equation. That sounds greedy does it not,but the truth is that,financial domination is not based solely on domination,and to expect otherwise is you fooling you,not the other way around,so be prepared to prove yourself worthy of attention,and (b)of course I financially dominate because of the money. Don't get it skewed though. I love and I mean love dominating males,but the financial aspect is the butter on my baked potato,and without it,it is just a plain bland potato.

Unfortunately sometimes there is this never ending cycle which infiltrates the best intentioned interactions,in that the male(you)refuses to tribute til he feels comfortable with me,and I(Domme)refuse to take the conversation any further til you have tributed. Both sides feel that they are correct,so neither gives,and what happens in that particular situation is that I sever all connections between us,and you lose out of ever speaking with me again,so my advice is to simply tribute. I am not saying that it need be a shockingly large amount,in fact as I said,even a token amount will assure me that you are serious. Now this is never even an issue when I am corresponding with the type I describe next.

Gentlemen admirers are my preferred type of servant,hardly shocking. One of the things I have noticed when it comes to a gentleman admirer is that they are courteous,respectful,and steer clear of sexual innuendos or queries as to how or what I would do in fetish scenarios. They spend their time in my presence getting to know me as a woman,rather than as a fetish vending machine,and they would never attempt to bother me with unsolicited penis photos,for that is ill becoming of a man who respects women. The absolute action I have noted when dealing with a gentleman is that he will always without mention of it,send a token of his appreciation,and that is what pleases me most,so if you want to get off to a good start with me,take a page out of the gentlemanly book of behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment