Thursday, January 28, 2016

A big fat why

Why why why,and a big FAT why. Luds I detest that question. Too many times to count when I ask a male newer in service to me to do something,those fatal (patience executioner) words drip out of his mouth. Unlike what you grew up listening to as a response(cause I said so) you will hear,because it makes ME happy,and that should be your prime motivation in service to ME,MY happiness!

I do not offer permanent harm,nor ruination,sooo why I must I read that very word,WHY? Why on earth would you ever question MY desires,so long as they offer no permanent harm? Unwieldy,unyielding,stubborn..are adjectives which should not apply when seeing to MY happiness (unless they are meant to convey that you are unwieldy for any woman other than ME,or unyielding when it comes to your dedication towards serving me,and stubborn when it comes to doing whatever it takes to please ME),nor should the two letter word no. Your only purpose in this lifetime is making ME happy. Truly it is a simple concept,which need not be fraught with complexity of your making. Just do as I say,when I say,and how I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment