Monday, January 18, 2016

Is findom worth it

A male I was recently speaking with asked me a question,one that honestly had never been posed to me online. Is findom really worth it?

This is a question which could be answered a few ways. Now as a business consultant,in his eyes it all comes down to expenditure of time and effort vs return. I grasp that concept quite well,and if I were to be a loan manager,then I definitely would not consider me a safe risk taking into account only what I reap from findom. Meaning I will never be rich from it,and considering the pieces of myself which I invest into it,then I am seriously underpaid..how sad is that...or even to some,would it not be pathetic? Why continue spending your finite resources upon ventures that do not pan out? Almost comparable to the definition of insanity yes?

Now as I explained to him,I do not consider findom a business. It is for many,and hey it is awesome to see so many women making a smashing success financially at it,but that is not where my vision leads me. I have never seen the appeal of marketing and appealing to the masses,hmm maybe that is why I have so few followers,could be something to ponder late at night lol

So why do I do it,am I a masochist? Do I get off on all of the pecker pics,and spread ass photo shoots that inevitably make their way into my inbox? Is my fetish being called a scamming whore bitch? Does it make me feel good to be viewed as a pariah within the bdsm community which used to accept me? All of this sounds depressing eh?

I do it (findom) because it sates a fetish of mine. It feeds and fuels my desire to know that males sacrifice for me,that they suffer financially for me,that they are able to overcome their own selfish natures by placing my wants ahead of their own. Still sound crazy? Maybe,maybe not,but definitely sadistic :) Now I am not one to chase after males,nor do I employ any type of force(ie no blackmail,forced fem,forced bi,forced submission). What I receive is freely given,and that is what melts my butter baby!

I am upfront about my intentions,ALWAYS. No hidden fork behind my back to fuck wallets with :)

I guess when it comes down to it,I put a ton of myself whether it be pics,blogs,or tweets out there because that is what I want to do...and if my findom $$$ accounts are sparse,or even bankrupt,whelp I would still not consider it wasted time,so in my opinion,yes it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment