Saturday, January 2, 2016

welcome to my inbox

This is just a sample of the messages I receive in my inbox which makes me shake my head,yet laugh,cause seriously WTF


 Dated:  
1/2/16 1:04 AM


maid slave believes that to be totally enslaved as a life time lady's maid to a real Mistress, she would have no means to be independent again.... one of which is fem hormones, she would has a facial surgery .. and looks pleasing femine face... thin eye brows... and should looks as a female complexion. maid slave should has tits thats to Mistress sizes, her maid nipple should be pierced.. as possible punishments at time. A maid slave should also be butt plugged mostly... Maid is should not talk to strangers or allow outside Mistress house without permission... A maid job are all domestic chores and personal servitude to ensure.. Mistress happiness Is Mistress financially able? do you lives alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment