Saturday, January 23, 2016

Going nowhere

Today dear readers I am going to share with you a message I just received. Why you ask? Certainly not with the intention of providing humiliation per gratis,but rather as a teaching tool. I will go into detail as to why it is a failure.

"Hello and sorry for disturbing I am Dany 36 years from Serbia ..a male slave totally naked right now ..ready to serve your good self ..and to be trained for what ever you will ask from me . i would love to be Humiliated / and fucked like a slut for you on cam now . My skype : laabaa ( Danijel Lobon ) or if you want me on chat right now on this site , i will be all yours - i am searching to obey ....i am searching to be fucked for you ..on cam .....Thanks for accepting me Kissing your feet Dany"

Ok a tidbit of background(this is not the first time this male has sent me the exact same message). So let's get into what is wrong with this message.

1)The fact that he sent it more than once on different days displays that he does not even possess enough respect for others to keep track of who he is spamming with it,as well it reeks of "I don't care desperation" meaning that it does not matter who does this for him,and anybody will do..now that is classless.
2)It is not personalized with my username,which tells me that in all likelihood that this is a lazy copy and paste job..laziness denotes a lack of respect towards myself,especially as my profile on this site makes it known that in order to prove that one has read my words,that they are to address me as Mz Sydney in any missives tsk tsk tsk
3)I i i i i ...notice that pattern..it is all about him,and what he wants. Now that is definitely not submissive,nor do I cater to males,in fact just the opposite. Do any of you see any mention of how he can please me???
4)"Thank you for accepting me" Wow  he has lots of balls making the assumption that I will train just anybody so long as they are naked and waiting on cam to fuck for me...ya right lmao!!

I sincerely hope that those of you reading this are not as deluded or lacking in intellect as this piece of supposed manhood is,but perhaps you can glean an iota of knowledge from it,even if it is more of a what not to do,rather than a what to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment