Sunday, January 31, 2016

Come correct or get blocked

Hello little minions :)

Let us hope that today brings a smile to my face unlike yesterday,which was one that had my blocking digit cramping up :( You of course can be a part of my happiness,and by now you should know exactly how to please me shouldn't you?

I actually took a quick peek at my blocked list,and all I can say is WOW,it is big,and I do mean big and long lol  How is it that so many make their way there? Most did so by being rude,others by being narcissistic and selfish. Those from yesterday were prime examples of exactly what displeases me.

The first being a male whom I have had contact with off and on for a couple of years,and at one time even received tribute from,but that does not preclude one from being blocked if the behavior warrants it. I knew that this male has had issues in the past with fellow Ladies for his unruly opinionated orations,but it had not affected me personally,and I am still kinda scratching my head as to how the exchange deteriorated to the point of no return. I mean seriously who gets pissy and rude just because I stated that they would only experience me joining a certain phone sex company in their dreams?? It is not like I have never spoken of the fact that I am in no way into phone sex,or listening to males grunt and groan in my presence while they spew seed,so why would it anger one enough to get mouthy with me?? Oh well it truly is his loss,isn't it rick(we both know that you cannot stay away from me,don't we)

The other one who hit the highlight list,would be a supposed dominant male who suffered from entitlement issues. I am generally a very polite and mannered woman,but I do expect everyone to read my profile when contacting me for the first time. Just because you slap a dominant label on your person,does not preclude you from manners,and to come at me with inane compliments in a subversive attempt to objectify me without consent will definitely not capture my attention in a positive way. In fact it will only serve to land you on my shit list. To further compound the insult,he conveyed that he just wanted to get to know me,to which I pointed him towards my blog here,and he fool that he is did not care to do that. He felt that he was deserving of my time,no idea where he came across that delusion. My time is solely reserved for those that have earned it. Does that make me a bitch? If so,then I am wearing that crown proudly.

I do not ever attempt to waste the time of others,so by refusing to waste my own,I guess maybe that can be viewed as harsh by some,but time is our most precious finite gift,and I really do not want to spend mine with someone that fails to recognize the honor of it. You get one go at this lifetime,and I cannot conceive using expensive commodities with anyone who does not treasure my time,and act accordingly. Sooo if you are one of those that expects MY time to be spent with you answering questions that are already outlined here in my blogs,or easily known just by following my media forums day to day,then what does that say about you? Think about that before you come to me with expectations for my conversation. You will earn every moment I give you,and you best treat every one of those moments like a treasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment