Sunday, January 3, 2016

PSO no go

Tons of you little pervs have asked ME why I am not on niteflirt. It is not like I am unaware of how scintillating MY voice is(just ask anyone who has listened to me on soundcloud),how it weakens the will of males around the globe,but it breaks down like this.

1)I hate people taking what is mine,and 30% is alot ! Just be a good gent and send all the money straight to ME.
2)I do not do phone sex. I couldn't care less about the wants and desires of dicks,so setting on the phone listening to, or hell even participating in getting a dick off is so not MY desire,and let's face it,MY wants are really all that matter. Any male calling a pso to get his dick off is NOT a submissive,that is a fetishist,kinkster,or plain ass perv,and I have no use for selfish shits like that. Wrapping your hand around your dick,or making it squirt is not a tribute towards enriching MY life,or sating MY fetishes,so why would I even consider it??

This is not to say that I never talk to good gents on the phone,of course I do,but only after they have earned it. Ick how so many of you detest that word,EARN..ahhh pity you,cause I refuse to make it easy for you,you who have believed yourself entitled to anything and everything that you want in life due to being born with a dick,well in MY realm your dick is a negative,not a positive,so you better work hard to eradicate that stigma.

Now get your hand off your dick,pull out that wallet and make ME happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment