Friday, January 1, 2016

new year,new goals

The new year has officially began!! This year my delights,desires,and expectations will be bigger,better,and brighter. If you are fortunate enough to have been blessed with my notice(the only way to gain my notice is through sacrificial tribute),then you are going to have to step up your game so to speak,cause only the best will be accepted by your Femdom GODdess.

There will be no patience of any sort for selfishness or entitlement delusions from you gents. Sublime bliss comes from knowing that you have pleased me,which is greater and more fulfilling than any dick spurt you manage to whack out. No hesitation will be tolerated either. GODdess knows best,and you as her servant are to accept this as gospel truth. You are to be humble,to be meek,to be docile,yet fervent in your will to honor her. There is no room for self-centered thoughts in your mind,they are a criminal distraction deterring you from your purpose in life,which is living your life for GODdess.

Now that I have graced you with my all knowing wisdom,feel free to worship and adore my perfect soles in these preciously cute new socks from my brat
Wipe that drool off your chin now,and serve your purpose. GODdess wants amazon gift cards NOW,no questions of how much,just log into your amazon account and make your sacrifice in my name for each of my divine toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment