Thursday, January 5, 2017

Femdom wants

 I have often been asked what type of male I like best,and my response is simple yet complex.

1) I am most appreciative of ambitiously driven towards success submissive males.
2) males that are passionately goal oriented,and go getters who do not require constant supervision,attention,and hand holding in order to accomplish the tasks I set forth.
3) males that are able to prioritize,and remain focused on the end goal(my happiness).
4) males that work hard and diligently in their chosen profession in order to contribute financially to my life,thereby making my life easier and more comfortable.
5) males who desire my happiness above their own,and are willing to sacrifice to ensure it.
6) males who do not attempt to twist every conversation or action into something sexual.
7) males that are not obsessed with their penis.
8) males that are intelligent.
9) males that are respectful to ALL women.
10) males that possess integrity.
11) males that recognize paying financial tribute to a woman is an honor.
12) males that are grateful to be allowed to play whatever role a woman assigns them in her life.

Most likely I could wax on and on,but these are the top 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment