Saturday, January 28, 2017

Mediocrity in FinDom

This is my thought about mediocre service in FinDom
Strive to provide excellence in service gents. Don't not rest upon mediocre laurels. You want to shine in service. You want to impress your FinDomme with your dedication towards pleasing her,don't you,else why bother expending effort at all?

As an experienced FinDomme,I realize that you gents are going to make mistakes when serving me,but I expect you to learn from them. You repeating,and me correcting the same mistakes over and over is both tedious and disrespectful. Neither of us is going to benefit from that type of interaction.

Of course you want to become the best possible submissive for your Domme,which means doing the best you possibly can. Being good is not good enough. Always strive to do better.

Submission is a lifelong journey. Get the most out of it,by putting the most into it. Make sense? I hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment