Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Who wants me to puck them?

So....guess what I did Saturday night!! Bet you won't get it lol

Anyways, I went to my very first hockey game!
Mind you that I am not really that into organized sports at all, but I have to say that I had a wonderful time. In fact, I plan on attending a few more :) Now I just need to sit down and read up on the rules of the game. Are any of you hockey fans? Of course like everyone else, I have seen movies where actors play hockey, but to be right there and see it live is a totally different thing. I loved the physicality, and the grace of athleticism it requires to maneuver around like that on the ice.


Ok so the sadist in me delighted when the players would slam each other against the wall lol.. Not to mention the fantasies about tying up one of you in the goalie netting, and shooting pucks at your balls. I bet all of the masochists reading this are popping pup tents in their pants right now. How much do you think it would hurt to get hit in the nuts with a speeding puck? Just curious wink wink!


There was only one downside to the evening. No free t-shirt for me :(  You should have seen me pouting when I did not catch one of the t-shirts the cannon guy shot out. That was totally a time when I needed one of you there to fetch for me! After all, good boys do best at fetching. You like to play fetch don't you?


The remainder of that night was spent wrapped up in the hot sweaty embrace of my man, which is how every night should be ;) Yes I live the Goddess life, and yes you can be a part of it. How you ask...by contributing financially to my adventures! Send amazon gift cards to mzsydney34@yahoo.com to pay for all of my naughty indulgences!


No comments:

Post a Comment