Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Are you what I am searching for?



The type of male who catches my eye
Do you ever wonder what kind of male it is that gets my attention, that piques my interest, and eventually ends up in my stable of submissives? Well sit right down, because I am going to tell you all about him :)

I like manly men
Men that are ambitious go getters in the world. Yup these are purely masculine men. They are not weak. They are not spineless. They are not doormats to be walked upon. Sounds like an alpha male yes? Well, yes and no.

Alpha but yet not
Definitely dominant in the workplace, but the switch gets flipped when they come under my heel. I am the only person in the entire universe that they will kneel before. I absolutely adore a strong man on his knees for me. Not necessarily am I stating that he must be a brawny man physically, but his strength of will, intellect, and drive is undeniable. He walks tall, and proud of his masculinity. He is a leader in his profession, but my pet in his private life. To me alone will he relinquish control. 

Why a feminized man will never suit me in submissive service

I have in the past trained males who were quite feminine, and I found it to be annoying as hell. They were needy, passive aggressive, and more hormonal than I. There can only be 1 woman in my relationships, and I have filled that position. A man who wants to be me, will never truly serve me. Now this is not to say that I do not enjoy putting my men in panties, for I do, but only so that they may appreciate the erotic sensation of lace and silk upon their flesh. Human beings can be quite tactile, and having something soft rubbing against your skin equates to a happy feeling :)

Why not a switch than
I am not in the least bit submissive, therefore I do not believe that a switch male would ever be satisfied with serving me long term, and long term is ALWAYS my goal when it comes to femdom relationships. I lead, and they follow, but a switch man is more likely to get the itch to take the reins, and I will not allow that, so I find it best to avoid the possibility of such conflict. 

Bratty boys are a bother
My longest serving boy is dubbed my brat, but he is anything but bratty. He understands that it is my will which holds dominion in our relationship, and deviation from acceptable behavior in the hopes of forcing my hand will be met with a cold shoulder. My life is complicated enough without the addition of those who subscribe to chaotic behavior.  

Just say NO to the kinky fetishist
A fetishists desires revolve around their fetish as a rule. They are geared towards getting off and getting out. They are basically the equivalent of a vanilla one night stand, and I avoid those like the black plague. Indeed they can be fun for a session or two, but they are not long term material generally. I will not deny that I have dabbled with them once or twice, but to truly satisfy me, I need long term, so unless you catch me in just the right mood, I am going to have to take a pass. 

Which type are you? 

As always, gift cards are lovely display of appreciation for my time sharing my mind with you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment