Thursday, November 22, 2018

Financial Domination Thankfulness



Why I am thankful for financial domination
Today is a recognized national day to give thanks, and one of the things I am thankful for is the findom community, which has brought me into contact with so many wonderful women of strength and creativity. They are leaders of inspiration for both females and males, and I feel blessed to be a part of it all!

Financial domination has graced my life with the presence of lovely selfless males who give their all to be my best of bois. I even give thanks for the horrid little cretins who have attempted to diminish my joy in the fetish, for they have taught me invaluable lessons, such as insight into the minds of users and how to spot a loser in life..so swallow that up shitstains :)

Concerning matter on social media
Something I seen on my twitter feed today (do you follow me on twitter..if not, you really should) really saddened me to the core. It was a fishing post by a male (not really about fishing for fish) where he asked if there were any females into accepting small tributes such as $1. Why did it bother me, well it did so, because so many females responded in the affirmative, and even went so far as to throw out their cash apps for him.

Small tributes discussion
There has always been differing stances in findom about small tributes, and I understand both sides of the equation. Yes tributing is good, but it can also be a dead fish slap in the face. How can a tribute be insulting, I mean it is a gift afterall right? Yes a tribute is a gift, but within the realm of financial domination, a tribute is meant to be remitted as a sacrifice, and if you are in a place financially where $1 is a true sacrifice, than you really should not be here. That is not me being cruel, that is me being honest, cause if you are not financially secure, you should not be attempting to indulge in financial fetishes. Any finsub needs to be financially solvent before they toss their tribute into the arena..seriously. 

Unfortunately there are some males who treat the fetish like it is a McDonalds. They want to tribute the price of a value menu item, and consume praise for less than minimal effort, which is why it is insulting as hell. Findom is not a bargain basement fetish. It is not a dollar tree tease either, and more than being angry at the rotten refuse that brings such disgusting offers to the table, I feel so very sad for the females who are willing to accept $1 as their due.

Women are the most marvelous of creation, and they deserve so much better than most men are willing to provide. Low balling is offensive. Findom is not a flea market gents. Findom is at the root, a relationship, and if all you are willing to invest is $1, what good are you?This type of mentality could very well be why you are a loser on and offline. Ponder that a moment, and straighten yourself out.

All tributes are good
Let's look at the opposing view. All tributes are good regardless of amount. The old, "it is the thought that counts". Is it really though? It is the thought that counts when a man is trying to use and abuse your time for $1, cause that is exactly what he is doing. Here is the difference, and why $1 is ok. If a $1 tribute is sent, and the sender expects zero notice, or requires no attention for said $1 tribute, then and only then would you ever get me to say that it is borderline ok. But if the sender attaches strings to a $1 tribute...he is a POS in my estimation.

This is where the moaners are going to chime in, "all you care about is money, and aren't dominating for the love of it". I am in agreement with you that findom is about more than money, but it is also all about money. Make sense? It simply cannot be called financial domination if there is no financial aspect in play, and as I said before, if $1 is a burden upon your wallet, you do not belong here. Take a step back, and get your life in order before you come back. I am being totally upfront with you about that. A dominant is supposed to care about those that come under their heel, and it would be a travesty for a dominant to financially dominate a male who has no finances. Afterall a human being needs to eat, procure shelter, and living amenities right? And if that is the case, than every dollar should be spent towards securing those needs, so me taking that $1 could make the difference whether a male has enough money to buy some ramen. See, that is me being a responsible dominant :) 

Of course it is up to each individual female what she is willing to accept as tribute, but I am outright telling you gents not to be shady like the dude on twitter. Yes I know that you all crave attention, but there are good ways, and bad ways to go about getting it, and $1 is a shitty move. Up your game, and get to sending a sacrifice that accurately reflects your desire to serve women, rather than one which announces the value of your penis.

Think about what I have said gents, and feel free to send an amazon gift card to mzsydney34@yahoo.com in thankfulness and appreciation for my words of wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment