Monday, March 12, 2018

Making a commitment to being dependable

Welcome one and all to the sphere of Goddess Sydney....

 

Do you know what it means to be dependable? Being dependable means that a person can continuously rely upon you. Is this something you think about, or is it simply ingrained within you?  

Your youth tends to set the tone for the development of dependability.  Ask yourself these questions to ascertain the truth of your level of dependability.

1)When you were in school, could your teacher depend upon your attendance, and diligence to completing your homework, or were you a truant sloth?

2)Did you have friends who felt comfortable sharing their secrets with you? Was their trust misplaced? Could you be counted on being a dependable friend?

3)When your parents assigned you chores, could they rely upon you to see them done, or did you offer excuses and insolence? 

4)When you applied for your first job, did your prospective employer make it clear that you must show up on time each and every scheduled day if you wanted to retain the position? Did you keep faith with that commitment, or were you late with regularity, or absent many shifts? 

5)Did you have girlfriends, and were you faithful to that relationship, or were you a cheating coward who lacked the backbone to sever the ties before seeking thrills elsewhere?

Fast forward to today

1)Are you a dependable man?

2)Are you a man of your word?

I want you to really think about your answers before you ever approach me to serve in a submissive capacity. Dependability is a required trait in any submissive I undertake to train. 

If I cannot depend upon you, than you really serve no use. Trust is one of the cornerstones of a bdsm relationship. You trust me not to push beyond your hard limits, or to the point of permanent damage, and in turn I trust you to be an honest, loyal, selfless, devoted, dependable man. Without that trust, there is no future in a power exchange, and I for one play the long game.

When I set a task, or ask that you be available to me, even note a schedule for regular tithing, than I need to be able to depend upon you to accomplish what I put before you as commands, so keep this in mind when first you ask to kneel for me, otherwise you are knowingly wasting my time, and yours, which is a cardinal sin in the book of Goddess Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment