Thursday, March 24, 2016

Adult baby play

Recently there has been a rash of males approaching me for this type of exchange,even though I have listed it as a hard limit :(  I realize that my words are not as interesting to most of you as my photos are,but seriously atleast check out a Domme's hard limit list! This goes out to all of you trying to convince me to dip into scat too.

I have limits,just like submissives do,and expect that they be respected. Adult baby play twinges me off kilter,and leaves a bad icky feeling in the pit of my stomach. I am certainly not bashing this kink,but it is not my kink. Just like so many find findom cringe worthy,baby play evokes the same response for me. I don't want to change your nappy,nor see that you made a boom boom in it. I don't want to put you in diapers as a funishment either...so please RESPECT my limits.

Back to regular broadcasting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment