Thursday, March 3, 2016

permanent block

This is definitely not the day to come at me incorrectly. GODdess has been ill with bronchitis all week,which means that I possess even less patience for the usual slew of BS. You may be scratching your head asking why is she bringing this up,well it is due to the fact that a certain little cretin from months past came knocking at the door begging to serve me once again. Mind you that we did not part on the best of terms because of his behavior,and GODdess forgets nothing.

Now just to provide you a bit of insight into why his approaching me once again peeved me. To begin with he is needy as fuck,meaning all day long wanting attention,wanting cam,wanting notice. Needy is a big strike against a male under my heel. To compound the neediness he seen fit to tribute $25 every other week hmmm. Yes I realize that so many of you like to whine that findom should not be about the money,but fucking hello,it is about money,and if you are a little piece of offal who whines day in day out like a pig lead to slaughter,than you better be prepared to pay up for that behavior.

I relayed to this POS that I was ill,and out of patience,so what does he do. He asks me to watch him pray for me on cam. SERIOUSLY WTF!!! A decent male who truly desired to serve me would have sent a tribute and best wishes for my recovery,but instead the selfish turd asks for something from me.,and this is why he will never be allowed even into my inbox again. He are BLOCKED permanently!!

Learn from his mistakes gents. Do not center your "submissive" designs upon what pleases you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment