Saturday, March 12, 2016

Breaking and remaking

The other day I happened into a conversation with a male asking me about this very thing. Could be that he spied a tweet of mine about breaking and remaking males into service for MzSydney.

Anyways what he sought was the how of the matter. Now many a times when a male comes to me asking what I would do,or how I would apply it to him,a little warning alarm sounds off in my brain going "fodder seeker"..yes I know it may appear to be a pessimistic leaning,but 99.9 times out of a hundred this is exactly what is going on,so my apologies to you rarer than rare unicorns who ask sans hidden motivation.

Okies so the breaking aspect first. No this does not mean nor intend to imply that I am digging out my instruments of torture to beat a male into submission. Not that I do not enjoy inflicting pain lol,but I do not believe in having to force a male into doing my biding. If a male conveys that he must be forced,than he is not suited for my service. I accept freely given servitude. No coercion,no wresting of power. Force bores me. Any brute can achieve their means in this manner,thereby making it ordinary and droll. I am extraordinary,not everyday :)

How then do I break males drum roll please....I don't. They break themselves for me. If a gent is truly desirous to serve me,then he is intelligent enough to recognize that his self serving ways must cease. No longer is it acceptable to attempt to maneuver a woman into playing a game which he designed,with the outcome being his penile gratification. Instead he begins styling his behavior and reactions to my satisfaction and standards of service. He quickly takes note of that which pleases and displeases me,and seeks to ensure that the experience of interacting with him remains a positive notation within my mind. He begins the great overhaul,discarding the penile mindset,eradicating self,and implementing actions with the goal being my happiness. Ut oh looky here,he is breaking and remaking himself into my image of a worthy servant.

Of course there is more that occurs during this transition,but some experiences are meant to be taught first hand,hands on...and this is all that I am going to divulge upon the matter. Hope this clears up the query to some degree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment