Friday, March 4, 2016

Right of refusal

I have the right to refuse service,and you gents have the right to refuse to provide service. Funny seeing this typed up from someone who does not care for the word no coming out of a servants mouth,but this is one of the few times where I do not balk at it being employed. We have all interacted with individuals,and then realized,umm ya this is not going to work out,so I gots to be along my way. How you relay it is what matters though. I personally attempt to be kind when telling a gent that he does not meet my requirements for service,well that is unless he is a snotty turd to begin with,then I am blunt about it. You gents on the other hand should always convey the word no in a polite manner,and yes I realize it can be difficult especially when you are dealing with someone who is extremely aggressive in their approach,but it can be done. Be mannered even if the other party is not. Do not just block and walk. Most people will handle rejection in a calmer manner when a simple explanation is provided,rather than when one takes the cowardly escape route(this promotes a negative reaction).
As anxious as it may make you,cramp up your fingers and type out "I apologize,but this is not the type of situation I am seeking,and while you are a lovely Lady,I must bid you best wishes in your journey". That wasn't so hard now was it,of course not :) To apply a balm to the sting,you should as well send a small token of appreciation to the Lady for her time spent with her. It is the gentlemanly thing to do,and will leave her with a positive impression of you.

You boys are going to end up interacting with a great many wonderful women before you find the one who you cannot resist serving,but wouldn't it be a shame if she refused your service due to hearing from other Ladies how you bombed and bailed on them? Even in the online realm,you will acquire an unsavory reputation if you do not handle matters correctly,and Ladies do talk to each other about who is a shitstain,so keep that in mind please.

The only other time where no is acceptable is when it comes to limits. Even I have limits,and expect them to be respected(no pushing). For example,I do not engage in any type of scat play,which to me encompasses toilet and ass training,yet it never fails for my inbox to receive messages asking for these very things SMH. Does it irritate me,YUP. Now when it comes to you gents,if you are new,you may not yet have a firm grasp of your limits except for those that are illegal,and that is ok,but once you know what your limits are,then you have the right to say no to activities which encroach upon them. Mind you though that it is not pleasing when a male has an entire slew of limits. I have encountered ones who set up so many limits,that I lose all interest in speaking with them,for if the only things not on your limit list are the activities which get a rise out of your crotch,then you are a fetishist not a submissive. A submissive will do things to please the one he serves even if they are not activities which arouse him,just for her,so keep that in mind when making up your list. Most importantly,relay your limits right off the bat..nothing worse than taking the time to create a task,only to find out that it will not be enacted due to it being off limits.

In the end it comes down to the right to say no,and you possess it just as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment