Saturday, March 26, 2016

timid mouse at my feet

Yesterday brought back to my sacred feet a timid little bitch who ran away once before...yet he could never quite leave..always lurking..wanking to the sight of my perfect peds. This little bitch enjoyed an honor that I could count on one hand have received..a personalized phone call from ME. Envy him bois,cause he had the rare opportunity to listen to my dulcet smoky tones live.

Some of you are asking why I would grant an audience to such a lowly pathetic cretin,but not you lol. Goddess intends to cultivate this worm,to addict him,to enslave his mind..then to bring him to her feet real time in worship. Fortunately for him,he lives fairly close to Goddess,which means, with devotion and dedication he just could be staring down and salivating over the sight of my feet in his face :)

Of course he has a way to go before he reaches that point,and the sadist in me will immensely enjoy his struggles to get there!

Suffer more for me little bitch,because it pleases me



No comments:

Post a Comment