Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Poetry and presents

Those that have ever come to kneel at my feet know of my appreciation for poetry in my honor,so today I share with you a piece recently sent to me by a cunty little bitch..along with a pic of the gifts he purchased today whilst worshiping at my altar.

Mz Sydneys Poem : my first ever A woman of style, substance and power 1 stern gaze from her and all men cower Her stunning beauty is like the cool midnight air Crisp, clean, delicate and skin so fair She whispers commands from her golden tongue Causing men to submit.... both old and young Obey, submit, learn... accept your true fate not the doors to hell but a journey, Heaven's Gate Walk in a man yet become a slave She possesses your soul, from cradle to grave The poem is titled "SUBMIT"

Poetry and presents make GODdess happy :) Good job bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment