Sunday, March 27, 2016

Email interactions

One might believe that I ignore the greater majority of messages I receive,regardless of what venue they are relayed,but surprisingly I do not. I begin my day by sitting down with a cup of tea,and going through all of them. That is not to say that I respond to all of them,because I do not.

If I find the message to be offensive,self centered,or sent from a dick avi,then in all likelihood they will go into the trash bin. Being raised with manners means that I will respond to those that are conveyed with respect,even if that person is not a match for what I seek.

I realize that I can come across as a haughty biotch,and really I am,but rarely am I rude without provocation,and yes sending dick pics unsolicited is rude(but guess what,I will not dignify those types of messages with a response) no free sph or degradation leaves my lips or fingertips to feed your fetish.

Some of the messages I get truly do not deserve my attention though. Like the ones stating "hit me up" or "whats up". Those just leave me shaking my head in pity for your ignorance of how to approach a woman...any woman. Add into that the ones deluged with pointless compliments. Seriously boys,I do not need nor desire your not so hidden ulterior motivated sentiments,which are plainly spoiled when I deny an audience with you,and you flip a switch screaming out about my evolution from the most desirable creature in the world,into the ugliest bitch to walk this earth..so save us both time,and keep wanking past my inbox.

Onto those seeking to be my "friend". This is not a road we are going to journey down together. I have no interest in being your friend,your chat buddy,your "I am so lonely,and just want someone to talk to me" person. I have plenty of vanilla friends,and several dominant friends within the fetish community,so you see,you asking me to be your friend is not so very special to me,and I would rather put my time online to better uses,such as interacting with those that serve me,and my fellow female friends.

What does that leave us with? I always answer messages from females..even those seeking guidance,and as I stated above,those conveyed with respect,so if you fall within those 2 categories than you can expect me to answer when I have time :) Otherwise,your message is deleted deleted deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment