Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I know what you did lastnight


 I know exactly what you did lastnight lol

You are the one who delights in the tease..yearns for the taunting, and craves the denial of what will never belong to you. 

I see you glorifying in your depravity, and perversion. I can smell your desperation..taste your desire upon my tongue. 

You NEED the cruelty of my rejection. The searing rejection of what makes you a man. 

I bet that little puke stick in your pants is drooling as you read my words, isn't it?? It knows how utterly worthless it is. It wants to be useful though, will you let it be useful to me? 

Right now at this very moment I want you to log in to your amazon account, and if you do not have one, create one. You will do this for me won't you? Your cock is crying out for attention as you put in your password, isn't it? Why don't you let him out for just a minute :)

That's right, I said let him out..now hold him in your hand. He is throbbing isn't he? Yes he likes to be touched, and you like touching him don't you? You are a nasty little cock stroker aren't you? Say, yes Goddess. You touch it all the time don't you? I know you do. 

Not this time though. You are going to just let him lay there calling out for you. He must be taught a lesson, and you are going to help me teach him right from wrong aren't you? Say, yes Goddess.

Now my perverse pet, you are going to put a gift card into your amazon cart for mzsydney34@yahoo.com. Don't hit send yet. Wait a minute, and savor the pleasure about to cum. Be a good little perverse pet, and give him a light stroke, lightly pet, for he has not earned any rewards yet. Just a teasing taste of excitement for him. 

Make him wait for it...draw it out. You do not want this feeling to end too quickly now do you? You like being mean to that perverse abomination for Goddess don't you? Say, yes Goddess.

Look at him..see him for the failure he is. He fails you, and he will fail any woman he ever gets near. Does he deserve pleasure? Do you?

The only time Goddess will ever allow you to quench his hunger to cum, is when you are pleasing Goddess. You want to please Goddess don't you? Say, yes Goddess.

Start stroking him pet..softly..so softly..feel him begging you to let him explode. He wants to cum...you want to cum, don't you? Say, yes Goddess.

Take him to the edge of bliss now..ahhh but do not let him go over. Careful my perverse pet..show some restraint. Look up, you see the send button don't you? Say, yes Goddess. Yes you see it...click it..send the gift card to Goddess..do it NOW.

Good boy for Goddess :) and since you have pleased Goddess, you have my permission to stroke that putrid excuse of a penis til it pukes all over your hand, but don't for get that if you make a mess, you must clean it up with your tongue :) Yummy huh? 

Remember the rule pet...no pleasure for you til Goddess has been pleased first! Say, yes Goddess.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment