Friday, November 9, 2018

Never settle for less than you deserve




Believe it or not, I actually do know exactly which type of submissive male I seek out in service to me.

There have been 3 males who have remained in my memory as being worthy of the distinction of belonging to me, and this is what they have in common.

1)single male

2)selfless in service

3)acted in ways that made their desire for my happiness evident

4)were not interested in a sexual relationship with me

5)were not motivated by the intent to gain gratification for themselves in the relationship 

6)displayed loyalty

7)were polite at all times with me

8)were honest

9)able to articulate intelligently

10)made me smile (this is a rarity) 

The thing is, that once you know what you seek, you are less likely to accept anything less than what you desire. When a male who does not embody what I listed above approaches me, I already know that it is a waste of my time, and I have no conflict of conscious about making it known. This is just one of the many reasons why males have a tendency to label me a bitch.

I am ok with being called a bitch in this instance, and even though it is volleyed with ill intent, it remains true, cause if refusing to waste mine or someone's time is what constitutes the definition of being a bitch, than I will proudly wear the button.

I am old enough to realize that immortality is not attainable, so one must live their life with the realization that happiness is the ultimate goal, and act accordingly, even if it appears to others that cruelty is in play. You sincerely at times must be cruel to be kind, for why would any male want to employ his time attempting to court my good will, when he falls far from what I will accept? That would be encouraging insanity, and I am not fool enough to do so.

So please realize that when I deny you the opportunity to serve me, it is not personal for me, even though it may sting your ego. Eventually you will connect with a female whose expectations align with what you are willing to offer, so keep on keeping on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment