Saturday, November 10, 2018

Punishment as a tool of training a submissive male



Did you know that punishment is intended to deter and correct behavior, rather than to encourage and condone it? Punishment is generally not something that people seek out, for it tends to have painful consequences. You will find though in the fetish scene that certain masochists will court it with regularity, and will use any means to be the recipient of it.

I being the sadist that I am, refuse to tailor my methodology of punishment into a fun activity, so if I know or can logically deduct that a submissive enjoys physical punishment, than I do not offer punishment in a physical form to them. They are the ones who will receive ignore time. After all, a day without my presence is a punishment that no submissive should ever desire. 

On the whole I would say that I am a fair minded dominant, and it will require a major infraction or repeated occurrences to incur punishment from me. I realize that most errors made by submissives are due to not having the rules spelled out clearly in advance, which is why I do my very best to make my expectations and requirements known from the onset. 

None of what I am saying will detract from the efforts of internet trolls to get their humiliation "punishment" fix though. You know the type I am referencing. They pop into the inbox of dominants spewing vile sentiments in the hope of receiving a torrent of humiliating backlash which feeds their fetish, and I for one do not engage. By not engaging, I am denying the perp their pleasure,and this sates my sadism :) Why on earth would I or any other dominant opt to reward subversive attempts to receive pleasure from play we have not consented to?

I realize that some people in the scene, dominants and submissives alike do partake of role play punishments. You know the game...you have been a bad boy, and now I am going to punish you in the way that excites you the most. Whelp I am not one of those people. In service to me, punishment is a serious consequence of ill desired actions, that requires reprogramming. Submissives will either learn from my corrective actions, or they will be let go without a return ticket.

I honestly have no interest in how other dominants choose to punish, or if they even punish at all, but in my queendom, you will tow the line, or be banished. 

Ah sorry, not sorry to suck all the fun out of your funishment fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment