Friday, July 14, 2017

Ecstasy of addiction to the feet of Mz Sydney

Look at my silky soles so close to your face. Every wrinkle crying out for the touch of your fingertips. You want to touch them don't you..I know that you do. I give you permission to want to touch them. I release you from the denial that has held you back all this time. You are free to want them..to want to touch them..to crave the scent of them..to hunger for the taste of them. Can you feel the heat of my creamy soles in your face? Right there within reach. You want it so badly. You would do anything..anything at all for the chance to hold them in your hands. There is nothing you want more than to be beneath the sexy feet of Mz Sydney. You can already imagine how delicious and arousing it would feel to have my toes in your mouth. You like that fantasy don't you...I give you permission to enjoy it. 

It will be our little secret. Just between you and me. No one will ever know that you think about my soft soles while you stroke your cock. You do don't you. It's ok...I know the truth. It is our secret. I won't tell. Are you sitting there right now stroking your cock..I bet you are. I bet you are fantasizing about stroking your cock off on my sinful soles aren't you? Naughty naughty boy. You know that you deserve to be punished don't you? Of course you do,cause Mz Sydney did not give you permission to touch your cock. You are not allowed to touch your cock without the permission of Mz Sydney. Mz Sydney owns that cock,not you.

As punishment you are going to sit there and adore,worship,and fall in love with the feet of Mz Sydney. You are going to daydream about touching the soles of Mz Sydney,but you will not touch yourself. Before you ever think to pleasure yourself,you will pleasure me. You want to please me don't you? Of course you do. You would do anything for Mz Sydney. She owns you. You would give anything,anything at all to please Mz Sydney. You appreciate Mz Sydney,and want to serve her silken soles. You want to serve them more than you want your next breath. I give you permission to serve my soles. Send them a gift..offer a tribute to their sweet seduction. Give them a gift of worship with your wallet. I give you permission to worship them with your wallet. Send it now...be a good little sole server for Mz Sydney. Send an amazon gift card to mzsydney34@yahoo.com It feels so good to please Mz Sydney. It is all that matters. Serve the soles of Mz Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment